Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Chanel Le Vernis Paradoxal Fall 2010

I am so excited to start my own blog! What a better way to start than with the new Chanel Le Vernis Nail Polish for Fall 2010-Paradoxal!
Paradoxal is a stunning dusty plum with a slight iridescence. It is a gorgeous chic and edgy color that will be an amazing neutral for fall.
The top pic is of the polish bottle and polish applied in natural light. The bottom pic is of the polish applied in daylight. I am absolutely in love with it!
This is definitely a color to get on the wait list for now. It will be in stores towards the end of July. I am sure it will be another sell out for Chanel.
I purchased this on eBay. Pictures are mine.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are doing this blog, great resource for all of us novis. Billie

    ReplyDelete