Monday, May 2, 2011

Chanel Byzantines Boutique Exclusives

It's been a while since I posted anything but I just received a photo of the gorgeous Chanel Byzantines Boutique Exclusives! These are limited to Chanel boutiques and should be arriving in late June.

By now most are know about the Lumieres Byzantines de Chanel Palette that was featured in the US Vogue May 2011 issue. That palette is limited to 1500 numbered pieces with only 150 coming to the U.S. and is $250! Yikes! I wouldn't want to use it and then what is the point of buying it!

The picture to the right shows the rest of the collection which includes:

Les 4 Ombres Topkapi
Rouge Allure Velvet Lipstick
Joues Contraste Blush Or and Rouge

I think the Les 4 Ombres Topkapi looks gorgeous and the red blush is stunning. I can't wait the try out the new Rouge Allure Velvet lipsticks!

I actually like these better than the jeweled palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment